1 maj 2013

Happy Birthday to my Evan and my Emily

TOP Even if you not are on the top, I think you are the very top of my friends. I wish I could be there, so I could defend you from the bears and wolfes.

Today it is a special edition fram Sverker (=me), a Birthday edition in English. That is because Evan and Emily have their birthday today. They have birthday the same day, and both are now 12 years old. They are twins, that’s why.
Dear Evan and Emily. I hope you will have a real nice birthday with a lot of cake. I’m so sorry I can’t be in Seattle with you. I want a lot of cake too. I need it.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN AND EMILY

Hej så länge
Sverker

Leg. gratulant

DREAM I should have been there and helping you with eating mandelmassa. I love that, special the green one.

MISSING As you can see on the picture when you sitting there playing games, something is missing. Right, it is a very good looking västgötaspets, a Sverker! There is plenty of room for me in the sofa.

BEST Could you come here, so we can go out walking? I miss you so much. We had a lot of fun the last time you were here.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Grattis till din Evan och din Emily från Lotus!

    SvaraRadera