1 maj 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EMILY AND MY EVAN

BIG This is a picture that was taken by Emily’s and Evan’s dad David, when they were in Washington DC a short while ago. You are so big now!

Today is one of the most important days of the year. (The most important day is my Birthday) This is the very day when my Evan and my Emily turns into teenagers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY

You should know I miss you so much. Have a really nice day. I wish I could be with you, because I want to taste your cakes.


Hej så länge
Sverker

Leg. uppvaktare

WANT This is what I want. I want you to be here, so I could take you out for a walk. Do you remember this? It was four years ago.

FLOWERGIRL Your aunt, my Agnes, want to give you some spring flowers. She picked them yesterday. Perhaps you can pick flowers with her this summer.

LUCY You must come here so we can go to Per. Then you can meet the ugly cat Lucy. She is actually nice (but ugly and spoiled).

BEST This was the best picture I could find of your farfar. He says Happy Birthday too. The artist who made this portrait had to change his signature to EWK, after he did the drawing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar